It’s for these safety
professionals that Motorola has designed the PR860 Professional Series
two-way radio. The combination of durability and performance also make
the PR860 a strong option for construction and manufacturing firms as
well as any organization concerned with security and quick response.
The heavyweight features you desire in a two-way radio, now available
in a durable, lighter-than-expected model. Introducing the PR860
Professional Series two-way radio from Motorola, the perfect option for
safety professionals as well as businesses specializing in construction,
manufacturing and public utilities.
Easy to handle and operate, the PR860 offers superb audio quality and
programming options normally found in higher-end radios. The rugged
construction also makes it tough enough to operate in the most
In addition, when used with the impres™ Energy System, your PR860 can
keep its battery life longer and maximize your talktime.
Compared to other professional two-way radios, the PR860 offers a
unique combination of advanced performance options and a rugged design,
all in a surprisingly light weight radio (12.8 oz. with the impres
Li-ion battery). You should also know the PR860:
- Offers an extremely high level of sound clarity and dynamics for
a radio at this price.
- Has been ergonomically designed to handle easily, with bigger
knobs and controls that can be operated even wearing heavy gloves.
- Meets strict U.S. military specifications and Motorola standards
for durability and reliability.
- Is backed by Motorola service and a two-year warranty.
The PR860 has the following additional features:
- 16 Channels
- Large Raised Channel and On/Off Volume Knobs -
Easy to operate when wearing gloves
- Programmable Emergency Button - Sounds
Emergency alarm or alerts dispatcher in an emergency situation
- X-Pand ™ Voice Compression -
Crisp, clear audio quality
- Adjustable Power Levels - Helps preserve
- Priority Channel Scan - Frequently scan higher
- Sealed Accessory Connector - Customize audio
solutions to meet your needs
- Internal VOX - Hands-free operation with
- 3 Programmable Side Buttons and Large Textured
Push-To-Talk Button - Easy access to favorite features.
Easy to operate when wearing gloves and provides good tactile
- impres ™ Energy System -
Battery , charging and reconditioning system that automates battery
maintenance, optimizes cycle life and maximizes talktime
- Quik-Call II and MDC1200 Signaling Send and
receive information in a variety of ways including:
Selective Call (Decode) Receive a call from a specific
group or individual Call Alert (Decode) Receive
alerts of incoming calls when you’re a short distance from your
- MDC 1200 Signaling Only:
- Push-to-Talk ID (Encode) Identify your outgoing
- Radio Check (Decode) Lets others check your
- Emergency (Encode) Sounds an alarm or alerts
dispatcher in urgent situations
- Selective Radio Inhibit (Decode) Allows system
owner to disable stolen or missing radios